WHO WE ARE:
Stuzo defines, designs, and delivers mobile apps, IoT and wearables to help organizations bring their marketing strategies and product visions to life through technology. Stuzo counts funded startups, global ad agencies and Fortune 500 companies such as Procter & Gamble, HBO, Facebook, MasterCard, CBS and others among our clients.
VALUES WE EMBRACE AND YOU EMBODY:
- Solutions First. There is a solution to every problem. The answer is always, “We will.” The only question is how.
- Embrace Change. Change is the only constant. Progress is the only option. We invest in change today.
- Speed Wins. Technology moves at breakneck speeds. Winning = Velocity(Starting + Doing + Improving) > Everyone Else
- Details Trump. Excellence is in the details. From first impression onward, the details ensure we deliver solutions that delight.
- Go Nerds. Embrace your inner nerd. With our strengths combined, together we’ll make history.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to help craft Stuzo’s digital marketing strategy and execute on it according to plan.
- SEO: Responsible for optimizing website content targeted keywords. Conduct organic keyword research, competitive analysis, content optimization, link development and other SEO-related activities. Monitor SEO keyword ranking and measure effectiveness of on-site optimization.
- SEM: Responsible for planning and execution of paid search activities by coordinating keyword research and discovery, setting up and executing campaigns, and regularly analyzing post-launch performance. Analyze performance of CPA, CPC, and CPM buys, and recommend opportunities for improvement. Work with web analytics dashboards and reporting tools to identify areas of opportunity in accordance with goals.
- Google Analytics: Proficient in the use of Google Analytics to analyze website, make changes to improve overall performance and maximize the overall value of the site.
- Email Marketing Campaigns: Creating and implementing an online campaign strategy, newsletters that are consistent with Stuzo’s drive to expand brand awareness and support the sales process.
- Web Site Management: Work closely with Project Management to handle all website updates include those that are necessary to support other marketing tactics. Overall responsibility to maintain content on an ongoing basis.
- Tracking and ROI: Responsible to ensure digital marketing efforts deliver strong ROI overall.
- Writing: Excellent writing and editing skills, strong attention to detail and organizations skills are necessary for the management of multiple documents, projects and the coordination and assembly of response documentation.
- Blog: Creating an editorial calendar for our blog, editing posts written by other Stuzo employees and authoring blog content that positions Stuzo as an expert in the industry.
- Social: Establish a strong social presence and manage all interactions on LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
THE CANDIDATE HAS:
- Experience with SEO, Google AdWords and Analytics, knowledge of tactics to improve organic search results, Email marketing campaigns.
- Experience in website updates management.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or communications.
- 2-4 years of experience in digital marketing. Agency experience considered.
- Data analysis and reporting experience.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Well organized with ability to multi-task and think outside of the box.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team.
- Ability to prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter and detailed oriented; Able to work independently.
In return we’ll offer a competitive salary, an informal working environment, and a fabulous office in Center City Philadelphia, where you’ll have easy access to great coffee, good restaurants, and get to work alongside a bunch of knowledgeable and passionate people joined together by a desire to deliver brilliantly designed digital products that have meaningful business impact.
This is an opportunity to join a small, rapidly growing, profitable startup and contribute in a meaningful way to its success.
- Base Salary plus performance bonuses
- Fully paid health & dental benefits
- Fun and exciting work environment in Center City walking distance from Reading Terminal Market
- Free lunch Fridays and all the K-Cups and Coke Zeroes your heart desires
- Casual, progressive, pet-friendly office
- The ability to work with Fortune 500 Clients and Agencies
Please share with us, along with your resume and cover letter:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range