About the Role
Stuzo is looking for an Android Developer to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Developing new and maintain existing Android apps;
- Working closely with team members, including product managers, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems;
- Working with other developers to improve and standardize our design and development process;
- Working across a wide range of projects, each with specific functional and feature requirements;
- Taking responsibility and ownership for the code, you deliver;
- Quickly learning and working effectively with minimal supervision and direction;
- Researching and evaluating the latest mobile industry trends and technologies.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience with Kotlin;
- 3+ years of Android development experience;
- Experience with Dagger2, Coroutines and DataBinding is a must;
- Core Programming skills, data structures and algorithms;
- Clear communication skills in code and in writing;
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (verbal and written) is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 15 working days of vacation per year;
- 5 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.