Mobile app for iOS and Android for one of the largest networks of gas stations in the USA. Features include: pay at the pump with various payment options, station locator, and other features.
● 3+ years of experience with Kotlin;
● 4+ years of Android development experience;
● Experience with Dagger2, Coroutines and DataBinding is a must;
● Core Programming skills, data structures and algorithms;
● Clear communication skills in code and in writing;
● Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mindset;
● Upper-Intermediate level of English (verbal and written) is a must.
● Nice to have: GraphQL, wearable, unit testing, InstantApps, Firebase, analytics, location, biometric
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE
● Working closely with team members, including product managers, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems;
● Working with other developers to improve and standardize our design and development process;
● Taking responsibility and ownership for the code you deliver;
● Quickly learning and working effectively with minimal supervision.
Stack of technologies:
● Kotlin, coroutines, Dagger, Jetpack. Nice to have: GraphQL, wearable, unit testing, InstantApps, Firebase, analytics, location, biometric
● Long-term employment;
● Competitive compensation with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
● 22 working days of vacation per year;
● 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
● Health insurance program;
● Flexible working hours;
● Sponsored company educational program, corporate library.