Associate Product Owner / Associate Product Delivery Lead
WHO WE ARE
Stuzo helps Everyday Spend Retailers Know and Activate™ more customers and data in real-time, leading to more visits, more gallons, and bigger baskets. Stuzo’s Open Commerce® product suite consists of: Activate for Intelligent 1:1 Loyalty, Transact for Contactless Commerce, and Experience for Cross-Channel Digital Storefronts. Stuzo’s managed software services empower retailers to operationalize programs powered by Open Commerce and bring to market custom loyalty, commerce, and mobile storefront solutions.
We are looking for an Associate Product Delivery Lead to join our growing managed software services team. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our Stuzo Product Delivery Leads to assist with the scrum Product Owner responsibilities and work closely with Stuzo clients, engineering, UX/design, QA, and DevOps team members to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support. You’ll work across technical and non-technical teams as a bridge between business outcomes and technology.
- Assist Stuzo Product Delivery Leads in managing the product development lifecycle from design/concepting to launch and iterations for a digital product such as a mobile app with associated backend services
- Maintain timelines and calendars for sprints and releases
- Assist the Stuzo Quality Assurance (QA) team by participating in the testing of mobile apps, web apps, and integrations with legacy Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status updates/reports on project status for customers and internal team and assist in documentation and note taking
- Assist with triage and response to customer-reported support tickets
- Track development project statuses and ensure timely delivery
- Participate in Stuzo’s Agile design and engineering process, including sprint planning, standups, sprint demos and retrospectives, estimations, and more
- Be maniacal about the details every day
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Desire to be put on a growth plan to be a Product Delivery Lead (Product Owner) at Stuzo
- Be passionate about digital products and mobile technologies
- Knowledge of agile (scrum/kanban) development methodologies with a strong preference for candidates with hands-on experience
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing, organizational, and facilitation skills
- Be a detail-oriented self-starter, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
MORE ABOUT STUZO
At Stuzo, we share a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. This means we only hire nice, bright, fun people who work hard by default, due to their motivation and passion for their craft.
Our credo is a simple one: heightened team chemistry drives competitive advantage. And we think we can excel the most if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, background, and culture as the millions of consumers who use our products. We are looking to add amazing folks to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
And while we’re headquartered in Philadelphia, we’re evolving to a “Flexible First” approach to work and do not see being in the office every day a requirement. Several of Stuzo’s Leaders (your future peers, we hope) are partially remote.
Stuzo is a certified Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE®).