Stuzo is looking for a Node.js Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Develop server-side applications and services using Node.js;
- Production support of existing Node.js applications and services;
- Stay up to date with current server side technologies;
- Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others, and develop applications team disciplined manner;
- Utilizing and applying robust analytical thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues;
- Conduct team code reviews;
- Work with a team of Developers, Designers and Product Managers;
- Maintain source code standards and best practices
- Mentor team members, participate in training programs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Any back-end development experience for 3+ years;
- Node.js development experience for 1+ year;
- Knowledge of ES6 and TypeScript;
- Experience with MongoDB for 1+ year;
- Experience working with Docker containers;
- Enthusiasm for Agile software development;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office located in Olimpiyskiy Business Centre;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us, along with your resume and cover letter:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.