Project Delivery Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Stuzo is a digital product innovation company. We define, design, and deliver mobile apps, IoT and wearables to help organizations accelerate their business through digital product innovation. Stuzo counts funded startups, agencies and Fortune 500 companies such as Procter & Gamble, HBO, Facebook, MasterCard, CBS and others among our clients.
VALUES WE EMBRACE AND YOU EMBODY:
- Solutions First. There is a solution to every problem. The answer is always, “We will.” The only question is how.
- Embrace Change. Change is the only constant. Progress is the only option. We invest in change today.
- Speed Wins. Technology moves at breakneck speeds. Winning = Velocity(Starting + Doing + Improving) > Everyone Else
- Details Trump. Excellence is in the details. From first impression onward, the details ensure we deliver solutions that delight.
- Go Nerds. Embrace your inner nerd. With our strengths combined, together we’ll make history.
THE CANDIDATE HAS:
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js;
- Experience of working with Postgres, Redis;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Enthusiasm for Agile software development;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience of working with TypeScript a plus;
- Experience of working with GraphQL a plus;
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Develop server-side applications across mobile and web.
- Stay up to date with current mobile and web server-side technologies.
- Work with a team of Developers, Designers and Product Managers
- Maintain source code standards and best practices
- Work with Git repositories.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Sponsored company educational program;
- Full cycle accounting support with private entrepreneurship;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Lunch allowance and company sponsored team outings;
- Office with a convenient location.
Please share with us, along with your resume and cover letter:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.