Come join us as we scale our retail and commerce loyalty platform! Stuzo is looking for a Contact Center Manager to guide the growth of our Level 1 24/7, multi-customer, Contact Center operation in Ukraine.
The Ukraine-based Contact Center Manager ensures high-quality service to users of our applications in our 24/7/365, omni-channel, Contact Center. The Contact Center Manager is responsible not only for the operation of the Contact Center as a business day-to-day, but also creates the strategy for managing the growth of the Contact Center. There is significant managerial responsibility included in this role, as this person will be considered the “go-to” person for the Contact Center organization.
- Demonstrable experience as contact center manager or similar position;
- Experience in customer service is required;
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics;
- Solid understanding of reporting needs and requirements;
- Proficient with contact center ticketing systems and contact routing configuration;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability;
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant discipline will be appreciated;
- Certifications as a Call Center Manager (e.g. CCCM) or equivalent qualification is a plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Reporting to the Director, Delivery, manage a 24/7, multi-customer, omni-channel, Contact Center Operation;
- Develop objectives and for the contact center’s day-to-day activities;
- Provide escalation and personnel management for the contact center staff;
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.);
- Define Contact Center objectives and KPI metrics;
- Collect and analyze contact center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.);
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards;
- Develop, monitor and improve contact handling, chat, and other procedures;
- Evaluate operational performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.);
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management;
- Be a key contributor in the estimation of staffing required to support new prospective customers or business lines.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience in retail services or the fuel & convenience industry.
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.