About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in one of our Ukrainian office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Configuring servers, environments, logging, monitoring;
- Maintaining and improving existing automation for CI/CD;
- Implementing new integrations and operational functionality, and cloud infrastructure monitoring and maintenance automation;
- Working with other developers to improve and standardize our development process;
- Taking responsibility and ownership of the code, you deliver.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years experience in DevOps, System Engineering or Backend development;
- Experience scripting automation, Ansible is preferred;
- Bash, Python and Powershell are OK as well;
- Experience with DevOps pipelines, either Azure Pipelines, TFS, Jenkins;
- Proficient with GIT for source control;
- Monitoring and alerting automation experience;
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and strong attention to detail;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (verbal and written) is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.