We are looking for a DevOps who will work closely with development, support, and delivery teams to create and maintain infrastructure as code, oversee production releases, deliver technology projects, and provide investigation and troubleshooting of infrastructure issues.
– Experience in either of these roles Support Engineer, QA, System Administrator, Software Engineer, or similar;
– Demonstrated history of responsibility for production systems and collaboration with Engineering, Support, and/or Operations teams;
– System administration (Linux preferred, Windows Okay);
– Source/version control protocol and tools (i.e. GIT, Subversion, Bitbucket, GitHub);
– Cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
– Networking (working knowledge of OSI model, IP networking, DNS, etc);
– Non-zero experience programming or scripting automation (Ansible/Bash/Python/Terraform/Ruby/etc);
– Strong written and spoken English;
– Handling internal support and system administration tasks;
– Handling escalations of critical issues impacting Stuzo and our customers;
– Contribution to infrastructure automation as a DevOps contributor, with the primary responsibility of handling time-sensitive blockers related to systems and infrastructure.
– Long-term employment;
– Competitive compensation with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
– 22 working days of vacation per year;
– 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
– Health insurance program;
– Flexible working hours;
– Sponsored company educational program, corporate library;
– Comfortable and cozy office or remote;
– Funny celebrations, team outings, and company events;
– A unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.