Kleer is a cloud-based platform that directly connects dentists with patients under a
subscription-based fee model without insurance companies’ involvement.
● Solid professional experience with React.js, Redux;
● Experience in developing projects with complex, variable logic;
● Experience with application architecture;
● Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
● Strong verbal and written English skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
● Develop new features in the existing product;
● Maintaining existing product;
● Improving technology stack and decreasing technical debt.
● Long-term employment;
● Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
● 22 working days of vacation per year;
● 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
● Health insurance program;
● Flexible working hours;
● Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
● Comfortable and cozy office or full remote;
● Funny celebrations, team outings, and company events;
● A unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.