Our app was designed for tracking climbing progress, setting and reaching your goals, and supporting fellow climber. Whether you’re climbing in a gym or climbing outside, you can use it to log any climb, anywhere, right now.
– Expertise in Angular (1+ year);
– Enthusiasm for Agile software development;
– Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
– Strong verbal and written English skills.
– Experience with TypeScript will be a plus
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE
– Maintain existing web application
– Participate in rewriting it to new technology stack
– Develop applications across mobile and web.
Stack of technologies:
– Angular, Angular.js, TypeScript
– Long-term employment;
– Competitive compensation with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
– 22 working days of vacation per year;
– 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
– Health insurance program;
– Flexible working hours;
– Sponsored company educational program, corporate library;
– Clients are Fortune 500 companies.