About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Working with the team, design and implement new functionality based on product objectives and requirements;
- Work with the broader product engineering team to plan and coordinate feature and functionality improvements, as well as resolve bugs and execute technical enhancements, that cross-cut large parts of our platform;
- Work to continually learn, improve technology skills, expand knowledge of the Open Commerce platform technologies, and gain increasing versatility across the breadth of our platform systems;
- Expand APIs and business logic, and as needed write or revise customer-facing API documentation;
- Extend and support implementation of front-end user interface applications (via React & TypeScript);
- Work with our infrastructure team to enable and enhance highly-available, performant, and well-instrumented backend applications and services that run in our customer environments at substantial scale;
- Support operations and infrastructure teams for issue resolution on relevant Open Commerce applications or services running in production environments.
What You’ll Need
- Practical experience building systems in Node.js and Rails;
- Demonstrated expertise in both Node or Rails;
- Knowledge, at least some experience and desire to work with React.js.
- Experience building and maintaining backend APIs, including design, implementation, evolution and maintenance;
- Familiarity with TypeScript, or similar modern strongly-typed language;
- Proficiency using a variety of database technology, both relational and non-relational;
- Strong understanding and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and automated tests;
- An ability to work in service-based architectures as well as well-factored Rails monolith applications;
- Highly independent and able to effectively self-organize and prioritize work;
- The ability to write clean code, and the discipline to write effective automated tests to deliver high-quality system improvements;
- An ability to effectively break down larger bodies of work for delivery as a series of small, self-contained changes to the system;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English;
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent years of professional working experience.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.