Full Stack JS Engineer
Project Delivery Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Stuzo is the leading provider of personalized and predictive commerce solutions for retailers, powered by software products, software services, and insights platforms. Stuzo’s services include digital product strategy, product design, and product engineering.
The position is for a Full Stack JS Developer role to help develop, maintain, and improve the Stuzo Open Commerce platform.
- Develop applications across mobile and web.
- Stay up to date with current mobile and web, server-side technologies.
- Work with a team of Developers, Designers and Product Managers
- Maintain source code standards and best practices
- Work with Git repositories.
- Excellent knowledge of React.js
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js;
- Experience of working with Postgres, Redis;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Enthusiasm for Agile software development;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working with TypeScript a plus;
- Experience of working with GraphQL a plus;
VALUES WE EMBRACE AND YOU EMBODY
- Solutions First. There is a solution to every problem. The answer is always, “We will.” The only question is how.
- Embrace Change. Change is the only constant. Progress is the only option. We invest in change today.
- Speed Wins. Technology moves at breakneck speeds. Winning = Velocity(Starting + Doing + Improving) > Everyone Else
- Details Trump. Excellence is in the details. From first impression onward, the details ensure we deliver solutions that delight.
- Go Nerds. Embrace your inner nerd. With our strengths combined, together we’ll make history.
- highly competitive salary;
- sponsored company educational program;
- full cycle accounting support with private entrepreneurship;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- lunch allowance and company sponsored team outings;
- office with a convenient location.