About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a Full Stack JS Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Develop applications across mobile and web.
- Stay up to date with current mobile and web, server-side technologies.
- Work with a team of Developers, Designers and Product Managers
- Maintain source code standards and best practices
- Work with Git repositories.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent knowledge of React.js
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js;
- Experience of working with Postgres, Redis;
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application;
- Enthusiasm for Agile software development;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 15 working days of vacation per year;
- 5 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job;
- Your desired salary range.
Please submit using the link below.