Sr iOS Engineer
Project Delivery Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Stuzo is the leading provider of personalized and predictive commerce solutions for retailers, powered by software products, software services, and insights platforms. Stuzo’s services include digital product strategy, product design, and product engineering.
The position is for a Sr iOS Engineer role to help develop, maintain, and improve the Stuzo Open Commerce platform.
- Developing new and maintain native iOS apps
- Working closely with team members, including product managers, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems
- Researching and evaluating the latest mobile industry trends and technologies
- Working with other developers to improve and standardize our design and development process
- Working across a wide range of projects, each with specific functional and feature requirements
- Taking responsibility and ownership for the code, you deliver
- Quickly learning and working effectively with minimal supervision and direction
- Deep knowledge of Swift
- Knowledge and experience with UIKit / Autolayout, GraphQL / Apollo, Cocoapods, iOS Signing / Archiving process
- Working experience with security mechanisms of iOS SDK (Touch ID / Face ID / Keychain)
- Understanding of principles: MVVM / MVC / TDD
- Understanding of bases of designing UI and ergonomics bases
- Good English (verbal and written) is a must!
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of ReactiveCocoa;
- Experience with security protocols (SSL, OAuth, etc.)
VALUES WE EMBRACE AND YOU EMBODY
- Solutions First. There is a solution to every problem. The answer is always, “We will.” The only question is how.
- Embrace Change. Change is the only constant. Progress is the only option. We invest in change today.
- Speed Wins. Technology moves at breakneck speeds. Winning = Velocity(Starting + Doing + Improving) > Everyone Else
- Details Trump. Excellence is in the details. From first impression onward, the details ensure we deliver solutions that delight.
- Go Nerds. Embrace your inner nerd. With our strengths combined, together we’ll make history.
- highly competitive salary;
- sponsored company educational program;
- full cycle accounting support with private entrepreneurship;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- lunch allowance and company sponsored team outings;
- office with a convenient location.