About the Role
- Setting up automated testing environment;
- Documenting and training the team on automated testing environment;
- Creating automated tests for functionality test cases;
- Test software projects according to test plan;
- Test UX mockups and UI creatives;
- Use cross-browser and cross device testing;
- Load and performance testing at projects demand;
- Assist in penetration and security testing;
- Assist in project milestones and releases planning;
- Review, check, and even create requirements for software/project application;
- Edit and create necessary project documents;
- Write and check test plans and test cases.
What You’ll Need
- Solid experience in Automated testing;
- Good knowledge of web and mobile testing best practices;
- Experience with any tool for front-end automated testing;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge and experience with databases, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office or remote;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.