About the Role
- Design, write, execute, maintain automated tests;
- Perform QA activities including report results and quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up;
- Perform automated and manual testing of End-to-End solution, including web and mobile applications (native and hybrid).
- Perform non-functional performance and load testing;
- Maintaining the tests documentation and reports.
- Collaborate with multiple development teams ensuring proper designs and integrations.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience in Automated testing;
- Good knowledge of web and mobile testing best practices;
- Experience in writing of automated tests with Appium;
- Performance testing tools – Apache JMeter, Gatling or similar;
- Good knowledge of Linux based platforms;
- Experience with Git;
- Knowledge and experience with databases, such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis.
- Intermediate or higher written and spoken English.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 15 working days of vacation per year;
- 5 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.