WHO WE ARE
Stuzo helps Everyday Spend Retailers Know and Activate™ more customers and data in real-time, leading to more visits, more gallons, and bigger baskets. Stuzo’s Open Commerce® product suite consists of: Activate for Intelligent 1:1 Loyalty, Transact for Contactless Commerce, and Experience for Cross-Channel Customer Experiences. Stuzo’s managed software services empower retailers to operationalize programs powered by Open Commerce and bring to market custom loyalty, commerce, and mobile/web storefront solutions.
We’re looking for a Jr. Technical Program Manager to join our Customer Success team. This role supports our Technical Program Manager and Strategic Accounts team in helping ensure successful platform implementations and business outcomes for our customers.
This role will work with a cross-functional team of customer success, engineering and product team members to help coordinate and collaborate on all details required to deliver an impactful customer engagement program.
- Support Technical Program Manager in delivering customer reporting, and producing insightful analysis of program data
- Support Customer Success Team in confidently, and carefully coordinating implementation details, and onboarding requirements for multiple customer accounts
- Understand Stuzo’s Open Commerce platform and products and work with Technical Program Manager to help customers leverage key functionality to drive business results
- Demonstrate the desire to learn industry trends, best practices and challenges in order to contextually evaluate customer program performance
- Support Customer Success Team in producing case studies for internal and external use
- Anticipate stakeholder concerns and other risks, in order to bring attention to the team for resolution
- Value quality and consistency, with an emphasis on continued personal and professional growth
- Passionate about understanding your customers’ targeted business outcomes and making them successful
- Obsession with the details, with finding and squashing risk, with seeking solutions that work for your customer and Stuzo’s business, and offering proactive support
- Willing to approach unfamiliar problems with an openness and determination to learn new skills and subject matter
- High emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years industry or related experience
- Ability to work across a variety of internal teams to help deliver outcomes for our Customers.
- Desire to grow into a larger role on the Stuzo team
- Interest in customer engagement and how digital programs help to build stronger customer relationships
- Strong writing, communication, organization and facilitation skills
- Detail-oriented self-starter, capable of prioritizing in a fast-paced environment and pursuing solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines, and have the ability to consider both big picture strategy and minute, tactical details
- Please include a cover letter with your resume that describes why you are interested in Stuzo, how your skillset makes you uniquely suited for this position, and your salary requirements.
- A degree or background in finance or business analytics
- Ability to explain technical concepts, risks and issues in a business-friendly manner that helps cross-functional teams understand and take action
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Basic knowledge of using SQL and BI tools such as Tableau
THE IMPACT YOU’LL MAKE
- Support the Stuzo Customer Success team in producing highly successful and effective customer implementations
- Enable Stuzo Customers to effectively leverage their program data in order to better iterate and optimize their in-market programs
- Advise internal stakeholders and product teams on product utilization and findings to continue to improve our offering
LOCALE & TRAVEL
- This position has a flexible locale requirement; you can be fully remote (North America-based)
- You must be located within driving distance of a major airport as you may be needed to travel via air from time to time for onsite customer visits
MORE ABOUT STUZO
At Stuzo, we share a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. This means we only hire nice, bright, fun people who work hard by default, due to their motivation and passion for their craft.
Our credo is a simple one: heightened team chemistry drives competitive advantage. And we think we can excel the most if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, background, and culture as the millions of consumers who use our products. We are looking to add amazing folks to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
While we’re headquartered in Philadelphia, we’re evolving to a “Flexible First” approach to work and do not see being in the office every day a requirement. Several of your future peers are partially or fully remote.
Stuzo is a certified Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE®).