About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a L1 Support Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in our Zhytomyr office.
- Take care of customer inquiries received via different channels: phone, email, ticketing system, chat;
- Resolve product issues by clarifying the customers’ complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best steps to solve it;
- Prepare customers’ requests for escalation to the neхt level of support;
- Prepare articles and documentation to Knowledge Base;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies;
- Communicate effectively with team members, development teams and management;
- Provide the necessary reporting;
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of experience on similar position(dealing with customers via phone, live chat, email etc.);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced or Fluent level of English.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.