Middle Android Engineer
Project Delivery Manager
WHO WE ARE:
Stuzo is a digital product innovation company. We define, design, and deliver mobile apps, IoT and wearables to help organizations accelerate their business through digital product innovation. Stuzo counts funded startups, agencies and Fortune 500 companies such as Procter & Gamble, HBO, Facebook, MasterCard, CBS and others among our clients.
VALUES WE EMBRACE AND YOU EMBODY:
- Solutions First. There is a solution to every problem. The answer is always, “We will.” The only question is how.
- Embrace Change. Change is the only constant. Progress is the only option. We invest in change today.
- Speed Wins. Technology moves at breakneck speeds. Winning = Velocity(Starting + Doing + Improving) > Everyone Else
- Details Trump. Excellence is in the details. From first impression onward, the details ensure we deliver solutions that delight.
- Go Nerds. Embrace your inner nerd. With our strengths combined, together we’ll make history.
THE CANDIDATE HAS:
- 2+ years of experience in Android application development;
- Advanced Java skills;
- Strong understanding of Android user interface guidelines and best practices;
- Core Programming skills, knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms;
- Ability to pick up new frameworks and development styles;
- Clear communication skills in code and in writing
- Good English (verbal and written) is a must
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with Data binding, Retrofit, EventBus;
- Working experience with geo, maps, firebase, wallet APIs- would be a great plus.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Developing new and maintain native Android apps
- Working closely with team members, including product managers, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and resolve problems
- Researching and evaluating the latest mobile industry trends and technologies
- Working with other developers to improve and standardize our design and development process
- Working across a wide range of projects, each with specific functional and feature requirements
- Taking responsibility and ownership for the code, you deliver
- Quickly learning and working effectively with minimal supervision and direction
- highly competitive salary;
- sponsored company educational program;
- full cycle accounting support with private entrepreneurship;
- paid vacation and sick leave;
- lunch allowance and company sponsored team outings;
- office with convenient location.
Please share with us, along with your resume and cover letter:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.