About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a .NET Developer to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Design and implement new features including integrations with second and third parties;
- Work on state of the art cloud based platforms;
- Monitor, optimize, and troubleshoot performance across all tiers;
- Collaborate with multiple development teams ensuring proper designs and integrations.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of work related industry experience;
- Advanced understanding of C#;
- Multithread programming experience;
- Experience with unit test frameworks (MSTest, xUnit, NUnit);
- Ability to optimize and refactor other people’s code as well as your own;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Familiar with Git;
- Strong debugging skills;
- Keen understanding of MS SQL database model and SQL queries;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 15 working days of vacation per year;
- 5 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.