Stuzo is looking for a Node.js Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in our Ukraine. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Develop server-side applications and services using Node.js
- Stay up to date with current server side technologies
- Utilizing and applying robust analytical thinking with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues
- Work with a team of Developers, Designers and Product Managers
- Maintain source code standards and best practices.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1+ years of professional experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of Node.js;
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Knowledge of OAuth and JWT;
- Enthusiasm for Agile software development;
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us, along with your resume and cover letter:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.