About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a Full-stack Developer to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Lead a development group in a discipline: regular Sync up meetings with all engineers; conduct workshops, present new frameworks, libraries etc.;
- Set up discipline standards: document standards; train of engineers on standards; manage technical mentoring of newcomers;
- Control that standards are respected in all projects: code review, manage technical debt;
- Guide technical solutions within projects: participate in preparing technical architecture of new big/important functionality, identify reusable components between products;
- Drive and motivate the team and its members: technical mentorship; technical One-on-Ones; set technical goals and check their execution;
- Play an engineering role on one of the clients’ projects.
What You’ll Need
- Working as a backend engineer for at least 5 years
- Experience with Node.js for at least 3 years
- Experience with TypeScript and Express.js for at least 1 year
- Experience working with relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL or MySQL) for at least 3 years.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases MongoDB and Redis for at least 1 year. Other NoSQL databases will be a big plus.
- Experience working with message brokers (preferably RabbitMQ)
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience working with any cloud provider. Knowledge of Amazon Web Services will be a plus.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (React or Angular) will be a plus.
- Working with payment / billing providers (i.e. Stripe, Paypal, Braintree) will be a plus.
- Experience leading the team for at least 1 year.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.