Product Delivery Lead
WHO WE ARE
Stuzo helps Everyday Spend Retailers Know and Activate™ more customers and data in real-time, leading to more visits, more gallons, and bigger baskets. Stuzo’s Open Commerce® product suite consists of: Activate for Intelligent 1:1 Loyalty, Transact for Contactless Commerce, and Experience for Cross-Channel Digital Storefronts. Stuzo’s managed software services empower retailers to operationalize programs powered by Open Commerce and bring to market custom loyalty, commerce, and mobile storefront solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Product Delivery Lead to join our growing Managed Services team. In this role, you’ll serve as the key point of contact for Stuzo clients, stakeholders and third parties in an account management capacity assisting our Customer Success team. Further, you will act as the Scrum Product Owner drafting requirements and managing the backlog as you represent the roadmap set forth by our client for their mobile commerce applications.
You’ll work closely with engineering, UX/design, QA, DevOps, clients and internal stakeholders, as you manage the definition, design, and delivery of new product features while also assisting in maintaining the existing production applications. You’ll work across technical and non-technical teams as a bridge between business outcomes and technology.
Stuzo values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Stuzo supports Women Who Code and other organizations which work to support advancement of diverse workplaces in technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As an active member of a Scrum team, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with Stuzo clients, designers and engineering to define product technical requirements and build delivery plans, including resourcing breakdowns, release burn downs, and more
- Be accountable for project results, schedule, and deliverables
- Represent the client’s roadmap and interest while acting as the Scrum Product Owner in Stuzo’s agile design and engineering process, including roadmap and backlog management, sprint planning, standups, sprint demos and retrospectives, and more
- Manage product documentation and requirements using Confluence and Jira to ensure docs and tickets have clear acceptance criteria, are up to date, and aligned to the outcomes under your management
- Work with Stuzo’s Customer Success team to manage client expectations
- Be accountable for preparing your team for client status presentations, review meetings, UAT sessions, etc.
- Be maniacal about the details every day
- Keep an eye out for risk from all angles throughout the entirety of the product lifecycle and be and effective problem solver
- Prepare effective written correspondence and present information to client and internal stakeholders
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status updates/reports on project status
- 2+ years of project/account management or product owner experience, especially with digital products, iOS/Android mobile apps, and/or web applications
- Experience managing and working with clients
- Experience with agile (Scrum/Kanban) development methodologies
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and facilitation skills
- Be a detail-oriented self-starter, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be passionate about digital products and mobile technologies
MORE ABOUT STUZO
At Stuzo, we share a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. This means we only hire nice, bright, fun people who work hard by default, due to their motivation and passion for their craft.
Our credo is a simple one: heightened team chemistry drives competitive advantage. And we think we can excel the most if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, background, and culture as the millions of consumers who use our products. We are looking to add amazing folks to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
And while we’re headquartered in Philadelphia, we’re evolving to a “Flexible First” approach to work and do not see being in the office every day a requirement. Several of Stuzo’s Leaders (your future peers, we hope) are partially remote.
Stuzo is a certified Disability-Owned Business Enterprise (DOBE®).