Product Marketing Manager
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE SEEK
Stuzo is the leading provider of personalized, frictionless commerce technology solutions for everyday spend retailers (such as Convenience, Fuel, Restaurant, QSR, etc.), powered by its Open Commerce® Platform, best-in-class partner integrations, professional and engineering services, and insights. Stuzo’s services include Open Commerce implementation and operationalization, digital/mobile product strategy, product design, and product engineering.
Stuzo has been growing fast, with double digit top line growth in each of its past 5 plus years, and is on a mission to attract a diverse group of outstanding new team members.
VALUES WE EMBRACE AND YOU EMBODY
- Solutions First. There is a solution to every problem. The answer is always, “We will.” The only question is how.
- Embrace Change. Change is the only constant. Progress is the only option. We invest in change today.
- Speed Wins. Technology moves at breakneck speeds. Winning = Velocity(Starting + Doing + Improving) > Everyone Else
- Details Trump. Excellence is in the details. From first impression onward, the details ensure we deliver solutions that delight.
- Go Nerds. Embrace your inner nerd. With our strengths combined, together we’ll make history.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Product Marketing Strategy:
- You have sound fundamentals in go to market strategy and pricing strategy for enterprise B2B SaaS and software solutions companies. You understand the dynamics that drive change in the market. You have proven experience helping organizations position enterprise software products and software services for competitive advantage and differentiation as measured by profitable revenue generation.
- You put together the product go-to-market roadmap. The purpose is to capture and coordinate the timing of all the cross-functional activities required to release the product to market and introduce it to existing and prospective customers. Your roadmap is informed by the product roadmap, with milestones that keep the team in sync and on time with deliverables.
- You are focused on the buying characteristics of Stuzo’s customers — understanding what people need to know about the product in order to make a purchase. This entails making buyer personas, mapping out each step of the customer journey, and giving demos or presentations to potential customers.
- Product Marketing Communications:
- Your aim is to translate complex and robust technical functionality into communications that relate to the opportunities your buyer is trying to capitalize on or the problems they’re trying to solve, and how the product will get them there.
- You write and develop communications that cover the “why,” “what,” and “when” of what is built. You use your understanding of the product and knowledge of the market, customers, and competitors to clearly explain the unique value the product brings.
- You and your team will maintain and iterate upon a set of product marketing / communications assets, inclusive but not limited to sales presentations, product one-pagers, implementation guides, product newsletters, websites, and more.
- Cross-Functional Teams:
- As a go-to-market leader, you ensure that internal, customer-facing teams (such as customer success, sales, business development, marketing, and project management) know how to best represent the technical benefits of the product. This includes collaborating with marketing and sales leadership to hone key messaging, providing training to sales and support teams, and making sure the website and other MarCom assets are updated before the next product release.
- You serve as a product expert for marketing teammates, tracking metrics and reporting on any shifts in the market (competitor product or solution launches, acquisitions, shifts in quadrant activity via Forrester, etc.).
- Content Creation & Public Speaking:
- You are an outstanding writer and communicator.
- The content you create is well-researched, articulate, clear, concise, interesting to read (or listen to), and well-structured.
- You are comfortable speaking and presenting, both in a public setting (ie., providing a keynote at a conference or speaking on a panel) and being recorded on video for company Webcasts and Webinars.
- Cultural Fit:
- You know why and what it means to keep your ego in check. You’re humble and defer credit for success to your teammates. You take ownership of failures and are maniacally focused on learning from mistakes to prevent future follies. You are hard on your teammates (in a kind way), pushing for better performance in the pursuit of greatness, while providing concrete guidance on how to improve. You delegate and manage based on the principle of Task Relevant Maturity. You fight for the best idea to win, without regard to who or where that idea came from.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Product Management:
- You’re not a product manager. You’re a partner to the product managers. You work very closely with the product managers (who act as product owners) to build a shared deep understanding of the mechanics, value, and differentiation of the product.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO OFFER:
- A compelling story for why you will meet and exceed our expectations per the responsibilities outlined above.
- 5+ years experience in enterprise software B2B product marketing.
We offer a competitive salary, a fun, dynamic, and challenging working environment, and a great office in Center City Philadelphia. You’ll work alongside a team of smart, knowledgeable, and passionate people who are joined together by a desire to build an amazing company.
This position includes:
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid health & dental benefits
- Fun and exciting work environment in Center City with walking distance from Reading Terminal Market, subway and train stations, restaurants, nightlife, gyms, etc.
- Free catered lunch Fridays
- Casual, progressive office
- The opportunity to work with Fortune 500 Clients and Partners
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org