About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a Proxy Product Owner/Product Manager to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Work with the development team, product owner, and other stakeholders to keep track of the goals and objectives of the project;
- Collaborate with the Product Owner (PO) to work on the product vision and objectives in the near term as well as the long term;
- Own the Product Backlog — responsible to define the stories, refine and prioritise the Product Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities;
- Lead Grooming meetings — represents new User Stories, content and goals;
- Participate in Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives and Demo;
- Support inclusion of improvement stories to increase the velocity and quality of the Program;
- Maintain team data in JIRA to support Epic and Story definition acceptance;
- Document existing processes and define user stories leading to efficiencies.
What You’ll Need
- At least 4 years of working experience in Business Analysis;
- Advanced English communication skills;
- Experience with common product management tools such as Jira and Confluence;
- Previous experience with Agile software development methodology;
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Understanding of web and mobile development life cycle.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.