About the Role:
Open Commerce® is an intelligent 1:1 loyalty, contactless commerce, and cross-channel platform that combines customer and enterprise data with customer engagement experiences. Open Commerce enables retailers to broaden and unify the customer acquisition funnel.
The QA Analyst will work very closely with the IT Management team, Development teams, Business SMEs and Stakeholders to promote and ensure quality for all projects.
- Develop and execute manual test scripts
- Document and proactively manage issues until resolution
- Collaborates with the team to ensure quality across the platform.
- Ensures proper execution of regression test procedures and automated test suites.
- Assists product support to ensure product meets customer expectations.
- Prepare and support internal documentation for the project.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Self motivated, ability to work as collaborative member of a team
- 1+ years of experience in web and mobile apps testing;
- Backend testing experience: API, Database (SQL)
- Test documentation creation: сheck lists, test cases, test-reports, etc;
- Experience with project and bug-tracking systems like Jira;
- Knowledge of QA tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Testrail, Postman
- Any automation experience is a plus.
- Experience with Scrum processes.
- This is a hybrid role where you must be willing to work in the Philadelphia office 3 days a week.