Mobile app for iOS and Android for one of the largest networks of gas stations in the USA. Features include: pay at the pump with various payment options, station locator, and other features.
– Experience in writing e2e scripts for UI\API tests;
– Experience with Appium;
– Experience with Azure(App Service, Application Insights, SQL database) and Azure DevOps;
– Good knowledge of WebdriverIO;
– Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE
– Design, write, execute, maintain automated tests;
– Research new technologies and test tools;
– Perform QA activities including report results and quality metrics, defect troubleshooting and follow up;
– Perform automated and manual testing of End-to-End solutions, including web and mobile applications (native and hybrid).
– Perform non-functional performance and load testing;
– Maintaining test documentation and reports.
– Long-term employment;
– Competitive compensation with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
– 22 working days of vacation per year;
– 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
– Health insurance program;
– Flexible working hours;
– Sponsored company educational program, corporate library;
– Comfortable and cozy office or remote;
– Funny celebrations, team outings, and company events;
– A unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.