WHO WE ARE
Stuzo helps Everyday Spend Retailers Know and ActivateTM more customers and data in real-time, leading to more visits, more gallons, and bigger baskets. Stuzo’s Open Commerce® product suite consists of: Activate for Intelligent 1:1 Loyalty, Transact for Contactless Commerce, and Experience for Cross-Channel Customer Experiences.
At Stuzo, we share a commitment to excellence and a desire to work in a comfortable, friendly atmosphere. This means we only hire nice, bright, fun people who work hard by default, due to their motivation and passion for their craft.
Mobile apps for iOS and Android for one of the largest networks of gas stations in the USA. Features include: pay at the pump with various payment options, station locator, and other features.
● 3+ years of experience in web and mobile apps testing;
● Backend testing experience: API, Database (SQL), 3rd party services integration, analytics;
● Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
● Test documentation creation: сheck lists, test cases, test-reports, etc;
● Experience with bug-tracking systems like Jira;
● Knowledge of QA tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Charles, Postman etc.;
● English — upper-intermediate level;
● Experience with Scrum processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE POSITION INCLUDE
● Requirements analysis and testing;
● BE and mobile clients testing;
● Bug-reporting and working with bug-tracking systems;
● Communication with development and project management teams;
● Prepare and support internal documentation for project.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable and cozy office or full remote;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.