About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a ReactNative Developer to join our growing Delivery team in one of our Ukrainian offices. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Develop Mobile applications using React Native adapting the best industry practices;
- Conduct regular code reviews to improve code quality, design, and tests;
- Collaborate with Product Owners on defining User Stories for team;
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and open source alternatives.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years’ experience with React/React Native/Redux;
- Practical experience with iOS (ObjectiveC\Swift) or Android (Java\Kotlin) development;
- Experience with REST APIs;
- Experience using CSS-in-JS, Expo, Webpack (basic knowledge);
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.