Center City Philadelphia
As a Senior Designer on the Stuzo team, you’ll take on tough interaction and service design challenges, and you’ll work on big new ideas that will transform how people interact and experience mobile payments, commerce, and social solutions. You’ll collaborate with subject matter expert engineers, product managers, and executive stakeholders in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. You’ll make magic by crafting and shipping delightful experiences. As a senior member of our design team, you’ll also help to mentor and lead other members of our growing team, reporting directly to our Director, Product & Design.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Impact every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery.
- Design innovative ideas that will significantly improve user experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem-solving or process improvements.
- Deliver prescient user insights across diverse areas of focus that are non-obvious and lead to innovative design solutions.
- Build consensus across diverse teams through effective communication and present to product stakeholders.
- Here, we’re a Figma house.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Experience working on social or consumer-facing mobile products.
- Demonstrable knowledge in User Experience, Interaction, and Visual Design disciplines.
- Problem solver who can be effective in situations with limited information, building a solution from first. principles and communicating it to stakeholders.
- Humble and motivated to ship the best product.
- Located in Philadelphia.
- Competitive base salary
- 100% free healthcare plan
- Friday catered lunches
- Flexible work arrangements
- Resume or LinkedIn
- Portfolio demonstrating UX, Interaction and Visual Design
- Send resume/LinkedIn and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org (linkedi
WHO WE ARE
Stuzo is the leading provider of personalized, frictionless commerce technology solutions for everyday spend retailers, powered by its Open Commerce™ Platform, best-in-class partner integrations, professional and engineering services, and insights platforms. Stuzo’s services include Open Commerce implementation and operationalization, digital/mobile product strategy, product design, and product engineering.
Stuzo’s Open Commerce Platform is a cloud-based retail commerce platform, built on modern enterprise architecture with industry interoperability standards at the core. Open Commerce utilizes microservices and a service bus for connections to industry-leading POS systems and best-in-class service providers. Open Commerce enables mobile and multi-channel payments, enables order ahead and frictionless commerce consumer experiences, and integrates capabilities from leading 3rd party loyalty providers.