Senior Product Owner / Product Delivery Lead
WHO WE ARE
Stuzo is the leading provider of personalized and predictive commerce solutions for retailers, powered by software products, software services, and insights platforms. Stuzo’s services include digital product strategy, product design, and product engineering.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Product Delivery Lead to join our growing Services Delivery team. In this role, you’ll take on the scrum Product Owner responsibilities and work closely with engineering, UX/design, QA, and DevOps team members, work directly with clients and with internal stakeholders, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support. You’ll work across technical and non-technical teams as a bridge between business outcomes and technology.
Stuzo values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Stuzo supports Women Who Code and other organizations which work to support advancement of diverse workplaces in technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Manage the product development lifecycle from design/concepting to launch.
- Work with Stuzo’s client services team, internal operations and technology stakeholders, and engineering teams to create all project-related documents containing scope, goals, deliverables, required resources, and schedule
- Run Stuzo’s Agile design and engineering process, including sprint planning, standups, sprint demos and retrospectives, planning poker, and more
- Manage product documentation and tasks using Confluence and Jira to ensure docs and tickets are clear, up to date, and aligned to the outcomes under your management
- Work hand-in-hand with Stuzo clients, designers and engineering to define product technical requirements and build delivery plans, including resourcing breakdowns, burndowns (resource utilization over time), product budget management reports, and more
- Be accountable for project results, schedule, margins, budget, and deliverables
- Be accountable for preparing your team for client status presentations, review meetings, UAT sessions, delivery acceptance
- Be maniacal about the details every day
- Produce estimates required for each task in collaboration with Stuzo client services, design, DevOps, QA, and engineering teams
- Keep an eye out for risk from all angles throughout the entirety of the product lifecycle and be an effective problem solver
- Prepare effective written correspondence and present information to client and internal stakeholders
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status updates/reports on project status
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 7+ years of technical project management or product owner experience with digital products, iOS/Android mobile apps, scalable web applications, and systems integration
- Experience with agile (scrum/kanban) development methodologies
- Experience managing and working with clients
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience building gantt based project plans with roles, dependencies, milestones, etc.
- Strong negotiation, organizational, and facilitation skills
- Be a detail-oriented self-starter, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- The ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be passionate about digital products and mobile technologies
- Hands-on development experience a big plus (not required)
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Competitive base salary, 100% free healthcare plan, free Friday catered lunches, flexible work arrangements and more.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- The industries in which you have had the greatest successes
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range