About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a Support Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in our Zhytomyr office.
- Technical Support Engineers are the first point of contact for customers in handling all customer service requests;
- The person who analyse and answer client questions via Jira ticketing system;
- Technical Engineer keep track users’ system issues until they are resolved by adhering to the agreed timelines;
- From time to time help our QA team with mobile application testing;
- Regular working hours (9.00 — 18.00);
- Communication with development and project management teams;
- Prepare and support internal documentation for our QA department.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced written and spoken English;
- Familiarity with IT industry;
- Experience in support or related field;
- Experience working with help desk software and remote support tools (JIRA, ZenDesk or other);
- Understanding of software development life cycle;
- Experience with web and mobile apps testing.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.