About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Designing User Personas and Wireframing (user experience design);
- Creating designs for our mobile, desktop, and tablet websites;
- Ability to negotiate and articulate the “why” of design decisions;
- App design for iOS/Android;
- Should have an excellent eye for design and brand consistency;
- Bring innovate new concepts and collaborate with our existing design team.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in the design field;
- Experience in user interface layout and color theory;
- Experience in traditional print layout (whitepapers, Keynote presentations, banners, brochures);
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch (or Photoshop), Illustrator, InDesign, and other design tools;
- Experience in mobile design, interactive ads, and websites;
- Skills in applying user-centered design principles;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Love reading and learning about current trends in design.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 15 working days of vacation per year;
- 5 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.