About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in one of our Ukrainian office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Configuring servers, environments, logging, monitoring;
- Development and delivery processes automation;
- Working closely with team members, including product owners, designers, architects, and other developers to quickly diagnose and solve any kind of problems.
What You’ll Need
- Solid experience on a similar position;
- Strong background in *nix-like systems;
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language;
- Networking skills: TCP/IP, TLS, network security;
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (EC2, ECS, VPC, EKS, etc.);
- Strong experience with Docker containers;
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, TC, etc.);
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with logging/monitoring tools;
- Experience with management/deployment tools;
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- Strong verbal and written English skills.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.