About the Role
Open Commerce® is an intelligent 1:1 loyalty, contactless commerce, and cross-channel platform that combines customer and enterprise data with customer engagement experiences. Open Commerce enables retailers to broaden and unify the customer acquisition funnel.
- Requirements analysis and testing;
- BE and native mobile clients testing;
- Bug-reporting and working with bug-tracking systems;
- Communication with development and project management teams;
- Prepare and support internal documentation for project.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years of experience in web and mobile apps testing;
- Backend testing experience: API, Database (SQL), 3rd party services integration, analytics;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Test documentation creation: сheck lists, test cases, test-reports, etc;
- Experience with bug-tracking systems like Jira;
- Knowledge of QA tools: Chrome Developer Tools, Charles, Postman etc.;
- English — upper-intermediate level;
- Experience with Scrum processes.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance programme;
- Flexible working hours;
- Comfortable and cozy office or full remote;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.