About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a QA Engineer to join our growing Delivery team in one of our Ukrainian offices. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Participate in projects testing;
- Requirements analysis, test planning and test design;
- Bug-reporting and working with bug-tracking systems;
- Communication with development and project management teams;
- Prepare and support internal documentation for QA department.
What You’ll Need
- 1+ years of experience in web and mobile apps testing;
- Experience in test documentation creation: test-plans, test cases, test-reports, etc;
- Experience with bug-tracking systems like Jira and other;
- Deep understanding of software development life cycle;
- Knowledge of QA tools – Chrome Developer Tools, Charles, Postman, Reflector etc.;
- Working with virtualization tools (VirtualBox, VMWare Fusion, Parallels Desktop);
- English — upper-intermediate level, knowledge of English technical terms.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.