About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a Scrum Master to join our growing Delivery team in our Kyiv office. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Implementing Scrum elements and taking care of them to be understood and used;
- Supporting Product Owner in effective Product Backlog management as well as understanding and practicing agility;
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution;
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example;
- Prepare and run Daily Standups, Sprint planning, Grooming, Demo, Retrospective meetings, Standup notes, setting projects in Jira etc.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master;
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc);
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks: SCRUM, Kanban, ScrumBan;
- Development of best practices in ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing;
- Excellent time management, organisational and presentation skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong understanding of SDLC;
- Scrum master certification (at least CSM);
- English — at least Upper-Intermediate.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library, Toastmasters club;
- Comfortable and cozy office;
- Funny celebrations, team outings and company events;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.