About the Role
Stuzo is looking for a Scrum Master to join our growing Delivery team. In this role, you’ll be working hand-in-hand with our senior Technical Project Managers as they work directly with customers and with internal team members, to define, design, and deliver software solutions for some of the world’s largest brands. You’ll participate in the full product lifecycle, from ideation through strategy, design, engineering, delivery, ongoing innovation, and maintenance and support.
- Serving as a Scrum Master for 1-2 teams on 1 project;
- Building and maintaining scaled Scrum process on the project;
- Supporting a Product Owner in effective product backlog and release management;
- Managing teams of highly-skilled developers and test engineers;
- Facilitating internal and external discussions, decision making, and problem solving;
- Preparing reports introduced in the company;
- Leading by example, motivating and encouraging teams and colleagues.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in project management with at least 1 year as a Scrum Master;
- Experience in managing several projects/teams at a time;
- Understanding scaled Scrum processes (LeSS, SAFe, or similar);
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies;
- Strong familiarity with project management knowledge base;
- Strong understanding of release planning, requirements and scope management;
- Hands-on experience in Jira, Confluence, Google Sheets and Docs;
- Excellent time management, organizational and presentational skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- High attention to details and accuracy;
- English — at least Upper-Intermediate (position requires daily interaction with native speakers and discussing complex solutions);
- Positive attitude to life, good sense of humor.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.