About the Role
Open Commerce® is an intelligent 1:1 loyalty, contactless commerce, and cross-channel platform that combines customer and enterprise data with customer engagement experiences. Open Commerce enables retailers to broaden and unify the customer acquisition funnel.
- Serving as a Scrum Master for 1-2 teams on 1 project;
- Building and maintaining scaled Scrum process on the project;
- Supporting a Product Owner in effective product backlog and release management;
- Managing teams of highly-skilled developers and test engineers;
- Facilitating internal and external discussions, decision making, and problem solving;
- Preparing reports introduced in the company;
- Leading by example, motivating and encouraging teams and colleagues.
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years experience in project management with at least 1 year as a Scrum Master;
- Experience in managing several projects/teams at a time;
- Understanding scaled Scrum processes (LeSS, SAFe, or similar);
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies;
- Strong familiarity with project management knowledge base;
- Strong understanding of release planning, requirements and scope management;
- Hands-on experience in Jira, Confluence, Google Sheets and Docs;
- Excellent time management, organizational and presentational skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- High attention to details and accuracy;
- English — at least Upper-Intermediate (position requires daily interaction with native speakers and discussing complex solutions);
- Positive attitude to life, good sense of humour.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Long-term employment;
- Competitive compensation with regular performance based salary and career development reviews;
- 22 working days of vacation per year;
- 8 paid sick leave working days per year;
- Health insurance program;
- Flexible working hours;
- Sponsored company educational program, corporate library;
- Unique and friendly environment where everyone can explore and learn new technologies.
Please share with us in a cover letter, in addition to your resume:
- Why you think you are a great fit for this job
- Your desired salary range
Please submit using the link below.